Submitted by: Big Little Wolf
Hot for a Cougar who may have a few years on you? Eight? Ten? More?
As a woman of a certain age who has been approached by younger men, and yes – involved with a few, might I suggest the following tips?
- Don’t refer to her as any sort of feline creature. You know. The C word (cougar). In fact, C words should be stricken from your language. Unless they involve Cute (butt), Cultured (pearls), Caring (woman), Captivating (beauty), Corset (comeuppance), or Creative (in bed).
- Restrict cat-like references to her sultry and sexy movement – gliding across a room, on the dance floor, or in closer proximity. Also allowed (depending upon the woman): one or two other regional references, only in the most complimentary fashion, and aptly timed. Naturally.
- Never suggest a cosmetic procedure, question timing of the next bikini wax, or offer tweezers as a surprise gift.
- No matter what you think you’re looking at, while in bed, never ask “What’s that?” (It could be almost anything. If it feels good, go with it.)
- Never, never, never say: “You look great… for your age.“
- If she mentions a dead president you haven’t heard of, reconsider. You’ll both be happier in the long run.
These days, Big Little Wolf (”Ms. Big”) reflects on life and her Daily Plate of Crazy, where she writes essays on everything – sometimes serious, sometimes fun – whatever strikes her on a given day as interesting, unusual, entertaining, or of concern.