Submitted by: Cathy
Mel Gibson has outdone himself and the only “Leathal Weapon” around seems to be his mouth. The Gibson, who came under fire in 2006 for anti-Semitic remarks, had a few choice words former girlfriend Oksana Grigoriev according to RadarOnline.com. The bad news for Mel? Oksana was recording the tirade.
What was said? See below but be warned, it isn’t censored and it isn’t pleasant.
- “You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers, it will be your fault.”
- “You’re an embarrassment to me.”
- “How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so fucking nice?”
- “I am going to come and burn the fucking house down… but you will blow me first.”
- “Look what you did to me… look what you are… look what every part of you is… fucking fake… fucking fake.
- “You are the most synthetic person… who the fuck are you?”
- “This is my last message. I might be the father… Well, fuck you… You psycho cunt…Because I don’t care.”
- “Do you understand me? I’m done.”
Since Mel and Oksana split it has been tit for tat when it comes to claims of bad behavior. Mel has said that Okasana was violent with the baby…shaking the 10 month old during an argument the two had.
Oksana has said Mel punched her in the face, breaking teeth and giving her a concussion.
Oksana has claimed that Mel wasn’t paying child support leaving her to live on credit cards and borrow money from friends.
Mel has said he pays the appropriate amount of child support and put her up in a multi-million dollar home all while she was refusing to allow him to see his daughter.
Both were in court today, Oksana requesting a restraining order to keep Mel away from her and the child. Mel requesting an order that no further tapes me released to the press.
Let’s look at the situation from Oksana’s perspective. If her allegation of domestic abuse is true then I understand her concern about Gibson having anything but supervised visitation with their child. Was she motivated to tape his abusive tirade out of fear that, that would be the only way she could prove in court that he is dangerous?
How about Mel’s perspective? The man has proven himself to be an anti-Semite, racist, misogynistic fool. Even the worst kind of fool can love their child and maybe this recent rage was prompted by her trying to keep him away from his child.
I know from experience that someone interfering in your relationship with your child is infuriating. I also know from experience that who we are, our character and belief system determines how we respond to such a situation.
If this recent tirade by Mel is in response to Oksana blocking access to his child it says one thing, the man lacks character. There is no “Braveheart” there!